Right, you can all tell me to piss of if you so wish. BUT;
Making a logo, tshirts, merch, websites, myspaces etc, for A SONG?, we're all thinking WTF....
So, how about - MCR has found that we're all getting wise and thinking its a new side project, or whatever we all think it is, and are now SAYING "oh, it's a single", to push us off the scent?
It would make more sense, TBH.
I'm probably wrong, i normally am.
Well anyway, as mentioned:
JEFF is a friend of the boys and works at Warner Brothers Records. When you send fan mail to mcr, Jeff checks it and then forwards it to them. And if Jeff works at WARNER BROTHERS and is also manning the black parade's myspace, something has got to be screwed up, because supposedly mcr switched labels?
if it does go that route then it might be to some significance that the first guy on the top 4 of the black parade works for Warner Brothers.
But For Not that does seem sort of useless information
Based on posts in this community, comments in the posts, and various other souces, this is what I've personally gathered thus far about TBP:
- TBP added to Warner Bros. band roster
- Mammoth Press and Absolute Punk announced TBP signing to Riot Squad
- The site is owned by Brian and Riot Squad
- MCRmy members have been sent promo material
- The MySpace is not a music page
- Industry site lists Sam Bayer as directing the new video called 'The Black Parade'
- The title of the album is 'The Black Parade'
- Album is a concept like Pink Floyd's 'The Wall,' complete with characters
- A fellow LJer overheard Frank at the comic book convention saying that one of the guys who worked with Gerard on TUA did the artwork for the album
- The release date is October 24
- There are shirts being sold
- Mikey said he knew nothing about TBP and it was not MCR related at all. [This can obviously be thrown out the window considering the promo material that was sent out via MCRmy.]
- Receptionist says it's a new band and can't release info.
- Mailing list confirmation says you'll be notified of band type stuff like tour dates.
- The blonde picture of Gerard said 'MCRBPCHAR TEST'. We think it means 'My Chemical Romance Black Parade Character Test,' further supporting the concept album with characters theory.
- The BP and MCR sites have similar IP addresses.
- PureVolume page has nothing on it.
- The MySpace is run by Jeff, a guy at Warner Brothers.
Uuuuhm yeah, if I forgot anything let me know and I'll add it. This is just to summarize all the info we've gathered so far!
Something seems really wierd to me.
Apparently, some chick high up in the Rmy says TBP is a concept record with characters & all. her 'sources' say so, and apparently she has some good connections within the MCR camp.
Not that there's anything wrong with that being the truth...
But I'd like to know what those 'sources' are, if anyone knows. Because I don't think anyone should believe ANYTHING until there is concrete evidence of such information. Maybe that's just my paranoia and annoyance at this whole deal and the way it is now, but...
THE NEW ALBUM. As posted by Vienna, a moderator on the MCRmy Boards. Her sources are unknown.. but she seemed pretty sure about it.
Its supposed to be a concept. some BIG thing.. or somthing..